Who said it?
1. "Hi, I'm Basil Marceaux dot com."
2. "Everyone carry guns. If you kill someone, though, you get murdered and go to jail."
3. "Our slogan in this campaign has always been to run silent and to run deep."
4. “I really don't think I've missed the boat.”
5. "You could even argue whether being a Muslim is actually a religion or is it a nationality, way of life or cult, whatever you want to call it."
6. “They asked in that situation if the legislature passed it, would you sign it? And I said yes. That was the question. I’ve always said that. Before that, I’d said I’m not in favor of that. I was very clear about that.”
7. “The man is about as firm on an issue as a limp noodle.”
8. "Don't elect some sissy wannabe as your governor.”
9. “The 10th Amendment means the 10th Amendment."
10. "When I'm governor of Tennessee, of course we will not secede from the union.”
1. Basil Marceaux 2. Basil Marceaux 3. Mike McWherter 4. Mike McWherter 5. Ron Ramsey 6. Bill Haslam 7. Chip Forrester 8. Zach Wamp 9. Ron Ramsey 10. Zach Wamp