1. Would anyone notice if Haslam and Dana Carvey switched places? Ha, maybe that's why he won't release all his financial information — he doesn't want folks to see how many times he paid Carvey to show up to some political event in Knoxville while Haslam stayed home and watched "Holmes on Homes."
2. Can we all just agree that Ramsey would be a thousand times more awesome if he had pistols in each hand the whole time he was talking?
3. Who was Wamp shouting "I love you" to? Does he love Haslam, in which case, the gubernatorial race just got a whole lot sexier? Or just some random person in the audience?
4. So, where, exactly, does McWherter think mosques should go, if not in neighborhoods? Does he oppose all religious buildings in neighborhoods? Only certain religious buildings? Only non-Christian religious buildings?
5. Who else thought Wamp was about to, as the Vikings say, "throw a leg" over Memphis? Christ, I was like "Get a room, you two." I'm all for the Memphis love, but maybe buy a city dinner before you try to get in its pants on state-wide tele ... Oh, duh. That's who Wamp was shouting "I love you" at — Memphis. Well, shoot, that's kind of weirdly sweet.
6. Did anyone else have the overwhelming urge to run through the house looking for all your cash-money to give to the ACLU during the "teaching evolution in science class" question?
7. Is it just me, or does it seem like we're kind of screwed no matter who wins?