Folks, may I just take a second to complain about how painfully stupid it is for I-24 and I-40 to
click to enlarge
have to basically switch places out east of town? A girl might be on her way to take her dog to the vet and almost die at least twice just trying to stay on 40.
I hear, though I don't know if it's true, that the folks at TDOT treat the guy who designed the interstate system through town like Voldemort. They don't say his name and they all speak of his project in hushed, fearful tones.
The concrete pillar standing there in the middle of the interstate out by White Bridge Road? A giant symbol of his awesome and terrible power.
Anyway, I'm a little jealous if Woods's round-ups, so I thought I'd point y'all in some interesting directions.
1. In a fight, who do you think would win? Woods or Kleinheider
? As much as I love Tiny Pasture, now that I've met him, I think Woods would knock his socks off.
2. "Well ladies, its [sic] time to put on your big boy pants..." Ladies wearing big boy pants
? Republicans are always the kinkiest, aren't they?
3. 30 Rock ripping off The Muppet Show
4. Goldni wants to know if we aren't appeasing terrorists
5. John Lamb has some information about a new Hutto documentary
and an interview with Louise Grant of CCA, which, as you know, is a local company.
6. And we're all talking about whether the Clairmont Lounge is feminist
. No, it's not Nashville, but it should be.