Gluttony: way more fun than it ought to be! And today we once again gorge ourselves on the about-to-be-broken dreams of the lonely denizens of Craigslist. I ain't gonna lie: I'm not above laughing at the misfortunes, bad pictures and grammatical abominations of people who are willing to post these sorts of things for all to see. Cruel? Maybe, but what is music about besides putting your life, your hopes and your soul on display for the world to see? If you didn't want anybody to know about your failings, misgivings and irreparable personality flaws, why would you post these things on Craiglist? Fucked if I know. And yes, I get it, I'm going to hell for this. C'est la vie.
So now join us as we shoot the ducks in the drum closet of our local Craigslist "Musicians Community."
* Mercenary Drummer: He'll rescue your dad from behind enemy lines ... for a price.
* Jimmy D. Of course this guy is named Jimmy D. What else would his name be? Jimmy D. was born to be Jimmy D. And Jimmy D. was born to jam.
* Kickass Kuntry in Ksumner Kounty. Also, he has ALL of the drums. And a building.
* You guys remember Sexxy Rex, don'tcha? I think they used to play at Steamboat Bill's. Or maybe it was the Bikini Beach Bar. I can never keep these things straight.
* Oh, for fuck's sake. Maybe he's looking to start a TAD cover band?