So now join us in mocking the latest and not-so-greatest from our local Craigslist "Musicians Community" in this week's "True Love" edition.
* Not to rain on your parade, guys, but if you don't turn down the quirk you're going to end up with three-headed babies.
* Translation: "I really want a girlfriend but I'm too chickenshit to post a personal ad. Also, I still think it's 2003."
* It was hard for Jim not to fall in love with his bass player. She was the only one that appreciated his "Masturbating Gallagher" fashion sense.
* In a last-ditch attempt to rekindle the flames of their love, Bobby and Edna tried to take their karaoke career pro. Two months later the divorce was final and Edna was shacking up with the pool boy.
* It was a bizarre fetish, humping sheet metal, but John knew there were other people out there just like him.