- Sadly, Jenny was crushed under the 8:10 from Paducah before she could make it to the open-mic night.
Gluttony: way more fun than it ought to be! And today we gorge ourselves on the about-to-be-broken dreams of the lonely denizens of Craigslist. I ain't gonna lie: I'm not above laughing at the misfortunes, bad pictures and grammatical abominations of people who are willing to post these sorts of things for all to see. Cruel? Maybe, but what is music about besides putting your life, your hopes and your soul on display for the world to see? If you didn't want anybody to know about your failings, misgivings and irreparable personality flaws, why would you post these things on Craiglist? Fucked if I know. And yes, I get it, I'm going to hell for this. C'est la vie.
So now join us in mocking the latest and not-so-greatest form our local Craigslist "Musicians Community" ...
* And if you don't show him the green, he'll make a shallow grave with your name on it out in Dickson. Don't make him go to Dickson.
* Why does the devil get all the good picture frames?
* Mom wasn't handling the divorce too well, and nobody could come between her, the sangria and her dreams of stardom.
* If lurking on Craigslist has taught me anything, it's that everybody hates Craiglisters. Especially other Craigslisters.
* Some poor Blue Raider is about to have the most insufferable roommate of her college career.