Well, if you prefer peeping some jams over jamming sausage in your gullet, there are options for you, the music listener, as well. There's the nostalgia showdown of Guilty Pleasures v. My So-Called Band on Cannery Row, Pizza Buds' grand opening, Murder by Death and more tonight. And tomorrow, you're looking at Bobby Bare Jr. at The Basement, Local Honey's fall fashion show feat. Tristen and Natural Child, Yacht Rock Revue at Mercy and plenty more. Per usal, let us know what we missed in the comments section and have a good weekend. Auf wiedersehen!
* Murder by Death at Exit/In
* Nostalgia Showdown: Guilty Pleasures Play Cannery Ballroom While My So-Called Band Play Mercy Lounge
* Pizza Buds Grand Opening Party featuring Flora Shakespeare, Oblio & more at 1805 Rosebank Ave.
* Kingston Springs w/The Weeks & Evan P. Donohue at The Basement
* The Grayces w/Young Hines, Blackfoot Gypsies, Lynn Taylor & Red Caps at The 5 Spot
* The Jim Lauderdale Band at Station Inn
* The Worsties w/Milktooth, Blue Heart Hour & The Honeymoon Thrillers at The End
* Details Details w/Armed Forces, Mike's Pawn Shop & The Compromise at Rocketown
The rest is here.
* Bobby Bare Jr. w/Blue Giant at The Basement
* Local Honey's Fall Fashion Weekend feat. Natural Child, Tristen, Nite Nite, D. Watusi & Kiddo, along with all sorts of fancy threads and fancy fashion celebre.
* The Petrojvic Blasting Company at Ovvio Arte
* Eric Brace and Peter Cooper w/Lloyd Green & Mike Auldridge at Station Inn
* Chrissie and the Fairground Boys w/Amy Correia at Exit/In
* Coldcock w/The Carter Administration & Ole Mossy Face at The 5 Spot
* Yacht Rock Revue at Mercy Lounge
* Innocent Flannel w/Faux Ferocious, Wood Fang & Danny Calway-Fagan at The End
* Stephen Simmons w/Ange Boxall at Family Wash
* Davey Ukulele and the Gag Time Gang at Bongo Java East
* Musicians Corner featuring Jason Eskridge, Matt Haeck, Jenny and Tyler, The Co & Andy Osenga at Centennial Park
* Brenn w/Modoc, The Worsties & Memphis High at 12th & Porter
* Grand Ole Opry featuring Chuck Mead at The Ryman
The rest is here.