My So-Called Band
DJ sets by Grimey's staff
Tristen is a Cream favorite and should need no introduction at this point, but if you need some convincing, head on over to her site and check it out, or follow the jump below. You may have heard that My So-Called Band will be performing Pinkerton, an idea so nifty some band called Weezer decided to give it a spin, too. If the name Shaky Voices sounds familiar, maybe that's because they wrote the Cream theme, and so many of you didn't.
More vital stats: Drink special! You can responsibly enjoy 16 oz. tall-boy cans of Heineken and Heineken Light for a mere $4 each. The cover is only $5, and the show is 18+ no matter how old you are. Tickets are here. Photo booth by Steve Cross.
Maybe you like free stuff? Here's some of the awesome we'll be giving away:
* $50 Grimey's gift certificate
* Grimey's prize packs including Weezer's Pinkerton on vinyl
* Two pairs of VIP passes to Next Big Nashville (value: $250 each)
* Infinity Cat Records prize pack
* Tickets to The Hold Steady, Matt and Kim, The Love Language, Deerhunter & The Thermals
* Mercy Lounge/Cannery Ballroom "Super Pass" that gets you into any show (no NBN, AMA or NYE)
* Acoustic guitar
* Restaurant gift certificates from around Nashville
Here's Tristen doing "Matchstick Murder," with a special appearance by a certain Cream blogger:
We'll be giving away guest list spots to the show later this week, so keep your eye on the Scene Facebook page for that.