1. This video is by "Nashville's comedy gangsta' rap group," according to the YouTube page.
2. That would imply the video is intended to be comedic in nature.
3. The short guy has a Cookie Monster hat on, and can also rap.
4. The part where the door guy checks people for guns, then gives them a pistol.
5. Crunk rap has been a parody of itself for at least three years, which makes this video extremely fresh.
6. Production values are pretty impressive — that blowjob at gunpoint looks realistic!
7. Is the fake leg a reference to that one video of the guy rapping while having sex with his girlfriend?
8. The murder is almost as hilarious as the slapping of women that happens. I think that's the comedy part, but correct me if I'm wrong.
9. I'd almost rather listen to a Pulitzer Prize-winning poet talk about Ke$ha.
10. On second thought, no, I wouldn't.