UPDATE: We have our winner. Thanks for playing, everyone!
We all know everyone loves a good caption contest, and the prize in this case is bigger than usual, if you know what I mean. Well, actually, what I mean is it's bigger than usual. Mercy Lounge is throwing down not one, not two, but FIVE tickets -- seven if you count the fact that one of them is a three-day pass -- to upcoming shows at the Lounge. (That's over $60 worth.) Those shows are:
* Yacht Rock Revue & Space Capone (Mar. 19)
* Hockey w/Solid Gold & The Postelles (Mar. 23)
* Who's Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute (Apr. 9)
* Roman Candle (Mar. 27)
* Naked Without Us three-day pass (Apr. 22-24)
But that's not all, pretties!
They're also giving away "some random odds and ends from around the office," such as:
* Hockey/Who's Bad/Roman Candle posters
* A copy of Al Kapone's setlist, autographed by Mercy Lounge co-owner Chark Kinsolving
* A personalized mix of Drew Mischke's favorite Yacht Rock Hits
Hot damn! You know the rules: Be funny and include your email address (it won't be published) so we can inform you of your awesome victory. Contest ends Monday at 3 p.m. so you've got the entire weekend to bombard us with your hilarity. Go!
(If you don't win our caption contest, you have two other shots at winning -- check the Mercy Lounge blog for more details.)