Hey Creamers, the Scene is moving headquarters today, so posting might be a little light as we truck our shit across town, get settled in our new digs and generally try to look busy whilst unpacking and meeting our new mates. Will our new cubicles inspire us to crazy fun times and YouTube embeds? Time will only tell.
A few things to divert you in the meantime:
* Read a conversation between Sasha Frere-Jones and Radiohead's Johnny Greenwood about sound quality. Do MP3s sound good? "They sound fine to me," Johnny says. And here's a gem of a quote:
We had a few complaints that the MP3s of our last record wasn't encoded at a high enough rate. Some even suggested we should have used FLACs, but if you even know what one of those is, and have strong opinions on them, you're already lost to the world of high fidelity and have probably spent far too much money on your speaker-stands.
* Or how about music for doin' it?
* Just go back and read the comments on that KingBilly thread.
* Check out a drone machine. (It's totally metal.)
* Watch the Death Star over San Francisco.