* Do you realize that all CDs are 25 percent off at The Great Escape for the entire month of March? Let's see: There are 31 days in March. If you save 25 percent every day, that's basically like saving 775 percent. In a manner of speaking.
* Yesterday afternoon, the Scene office basically turned into one big Vice Records style cubicle-jerk when we discovered Ron Winter's drum kit.
* Nashville bands: Ever heard of the fucking INTERNETS? (Hint: You're on it right now, asshole.)
* In TV news: Taylor Swift will be on CSI tonight, playing someone who's young and troubled, or something, and I'm willing to bet there will be a crime scene that needs some investigating. If you know what I mean.
* Tapes 'n Tapes throw down at Mercy Lounge tonight, whereas Shake It Like a Caveman re-invent the wheel at Springwater.
* Hope you got some free hot dogs yesterday.