Once again, your top responses, Cream readers.
Extended instrumental jams are _____.
10. fine when they don't include a drum solo
9. wanker bullshit
8. gross unless you're from Brooklyn or sound like you're from Brooklyn
7. to be used if said awesome rock song closes the set. But extra stage props and lighting/special effects are required. REQUIRED.
6. only for live albums and fraternity dorm rooms
5. never to be mentioned in my presence again
4. only good if congos don't enter the mix
3. boring and awesome
2. hell NO (exceptions made for accordion)
1. not gonna happen in a song that is 2:42