This comes hot off the music blogs today: Bonnaroo has released a bunch of clues/riddles to illuminate the 2008 lineup. Their site is temporarily down, but here's the message board post and Stereogum's list.
Here's the first four—the rest are after the jump.
1. "There is more than one Manchester"
2. "Memphis isn't Albany"
3. "Clouds taste this way"
4. "Some Herrings are red, Jimmy"
5. "Hard Substance, Soft Substance"
6. "Janis Joplin's reserves will be preserved"
7. "Rumors are just rumors, but twist them sideways, grow your humor hair and they become a more yen reality. No, this is not about Fleetwood Mac"
8. "It's not sour, what is sowed in the earth"
9. "Three certain birds, add one"
10. "Look to the center of Europe to get the sound, but the band comes from all around."
11. "Here is another clue for you message board people. Open up the church and you will see the steeple. Some of your guesses have been way off but correct for the wrong clues. Now I must cough."