Space Capone, aka Aaron Winters, celebrates the release of his excellent debut LP tonight at Mercy Lounge. (Check out the Scene review.) We here at the Cream asked him a couple questions. This is the first installment of a new feature: Five Finger Discount.
1. What product would you license your music to endorse?
Winters: Fruit of the Loom Briefs.
2. My boyfriend just broke up with me. What should I listen to?
Winters: Jean Knight's "Mr. Big Stuff."
3. Your music is best suited to:
a) Road Trip
c) Doing it
d) Dance Party
e) Baking Muffins
Winters: c) Doing it at a d) Dance Party.
4. I was almost named Eleanor. What was your band almost called?
Winters: It was almost called Aaron Winters.
5. I cannot resist the delicious taste of _________.
Winters: Charms Blow Pops.