To get backstage at almost any concert event in Nashville you just need to follow a few simple steps:
1. Acquire a one-sided laminate from an old event, such as Dancin' in the District '99
or Uptown Mix '02
. Turn it around backwards.
2. Dress in all black.
3. Go to the door/entrance at the back of the venue shortly before the show starts.
4. Stand up straight and pretend to talk angrily on a cell phone as you approach.
5. In an authoritative and vaguely asshole tone say phrases like "we're talking MILLIONS here," or "you're lucky I'm doing YOU the favor" or "you can tell Sparrow to stick that deal up their ASS")
6. Only half smile when the bouncer holds open the backstage door for you.
7. Enjoy the deli tray
Note: This only works if you're alone. Also, Nashville Cream is not responsible if you can't manage to pull this stunt off.