Here at the Scene, we like to think we're the first place you go to find out what's happening on the music scene. (Then again, we also like to think we look good in spandex.) We love turning you on to great new music, but we also want to help you steer clear of the heartless drivel cluttering the airwaves and bandwidth. We ain't afraid to call it like we hear it.
Now we have another reason the Scene should be your No. 1 resource to stay on top of the local music scene: our new music events calendar, powered by GETn2it. We're confident you'll find it to be the most comprehensive, informative and intuitive guide to musical happenings in town. Once you check it out, you'll realize it's the only place you need to go to find out about live music in Nashville.
Not only does our new calendar include all the shows and venues in town, but it provides a whole lot more. You can:
• Check out music and videos by the artists coming to play.
• See which events the Scene recommends, read our Critics' Picks and get links to our feature stories about the artists.
• Log in with your Facebook or Twitter account, create your own picks, and see what shows your friends have picked.
• Share your picks via Facebook, Twitter or gmail so you can hip your friends to the shows you're excited about.
• Find out which shows are getting the biggest Internet buzz.
• Buy tickets and download tunes.
And you know that sick feeling you get when you find out one of your favorite bands played last night and you missed it? Our new concert calendar lets you keep track of all the upcoming shows you want to see, so you'll never miss another concert because you forgot about it. You don't have to write it down or add it to your phone calendar, because it's saved on your account.
Just go to our MUSIC drop-down menu and click MUSIC EVENTS. For more information, check out the video at tinyurl.com/Nashville-Concerts.
They sound and look like a "Supergroup" to me. I'm sure they've got some big…
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at ho…
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home…