Music City Brewer's Fest
July 26, 2008
Attendees can sample beer from over 30 local, regional, national, and international breweries.
Brewers from around the country call the Music City Brewer's Festival one of the best festivals they participate in all year!
- Local bands perform all day on the Sam Ash Music Stage
- Delicious food from area restaurants will be available for purchase. (No outside food or beverages allowed.)
- Beat the hot July heat in the Uptown's Smoke Shop Cool Zone!
- Fine cigar and other tobacco products will be available
- Attendees learn about brewing their own beer
Sponsored by Nashville Scene.
1 of 13