Whether you're an off-duty NFL receiver keeping your skills sharp, a restless eater looking for the best barbecue within a day's drive or an urban seeker in search of live music, lush refuge or big-screen diversion inside the city limits,our annual Summer Guide makes you feel fine with some of Nashville's best hot-weather happenings.
Favorite thing about Nashville summers: playing Call of Duty inside, playing in the pool with his daughter or going to the zoo
- Wearing: Marina water swim trunks, by Southern Tide, $79.50, Levy's | Photo: Eric England | Photo assistant: Sinclair Kelly | Stylist: Priya Mani | Location: The Titans' practice field
owner, Hot Yoga Plus
Favorite thing about Nashville summers: Musicians Corner
- Wearing: Teal one-piece swimsuit, by La Blanca, $119, Everything But Water Cream/pearl coral necklace, $62, Plucky | Photo: Eric England | Stylist: Priya Mani | Location: Percy Priest Lake
aka DJ Dali Drama
Favorite thing about Nashville summers: pool parties; "I love being around water."
- Wearing: lace bustier top, $120, Bone Feather lace high waisted bottoms, $112, Bone Feather | Turquoise and glass bead necklace by Sue Surdi Designs, $220, Levy's | Photo: Eric England | Stylist: Priya Mani | Location: the pool at the Viridian
From left: Jamie day, Marquise Thomas, Mark Pilkington, Brandon Khanna, Jeremy Dykes, Drew Gunn
Favorite thing about Nashville summers: "getting together for Sunday Fundays (actually, any days) on some of the patios at bars in Five Points in East Nashville."
- Wearing (from left): All suits from Levy's | Red swim trunks, Southern Tide, $79.50 | Multi mokihana swim trunks, Robert Graham, $168 | Navy Happy Go Cargo swim trunks, Tommy Bahama, $58 | Tangerine Getting Lucky swim trunks, Tommy Bahama, $68 | Multi jacaranda swim trunks, Robert Graham, $168 | Blue Villlandry swim trunks, Robert Graham, $168 | Photo: Eric England | Photo Assistant: Sinclair Kelly | Stylist: Priya Mani | Location: the Grizzlies practice field
Owner, Closet Case Vintage
Favorite thing about Nashville summers: somewhat ironically, "just about anything that doesn't require wearing a swimsuit."
- Wearing: Vintage suit, model's own | Photo: Eric England | Stylist: Carmen Jaudon | Location: Fourth Avenue South
More Summer Guide:
* Get Out: From food trucks to Close Encounters, five reasons to leave your house this summer
* Here Comes the Sun: We're solar generation partners. We have the power — and so can you
Pit Stops: Tips for world-class barbecue worth a road trip, from Martin's to Memphis and beyond
* Parks and Recreation: Ten Nashville parks you might not have known about — and shouldn't miss
* Blood Rival: Mosquitoes are a worthy foe, so your best bet is to know thine enemy well