The event kicks off at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 1, and will feature five courses paired with carefully selected beers. Check out the menu and beer selections:
• Crispy Octopus, Meyer Lemon, Gremolata, Radish
• Pork Roulade, Smoked Berries, Walnuts, Extra Easy Mustard, Tennessee Ham
• Pork Belly, Tom Jam, Grit, Sour Dough
Cut Away IPA
• Cap of Beef, Farro, Greens, Beets, Marrow Jus, Hot Yolk
• Brown Butter Cake, Sweet Potato Yoghurt, Country Roots Smoked Caramel, Candied Walnuts, Fresh Berries
I'm especially looking forward to the fourth and fifth courses, because the Basil Ryeman and the sweet potato-based Southern Roots have been excellent beers to serve with food, and these pairings look exciting.
The price will be $65 per person including tax and gratuity, and seats are limited. Purchase your tickets here. For additional details, contact the restaurant at 615-522-0688. The Farm House is located at 210 Almond St. in the Encore condominium tower.