In honor of April's win, Food Network is offering Bites readers (and frankly, anyone else) the chance to download a free digital cookbook featuring five new original recipes from the five ingredient chef herself. To download the full cookbook, log on to the Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Facebook page.
If you just want the recipe for April's winning dish, here it is plus a photo to whet your appetite.
Peachy Bliss Bread Pudding
5 cups crumbled biscuits
2 cups peeled and sliced peaches
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1-3/4 cups Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Sweet Cream, divided
2 large eggs
3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. sea salt, divided
3 Tbsp. butter
1/4 cup chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine biscuits, peaches and pecans in a large bowl; place in 9-inch-square baking dish.
- Whisk together 1-1/2 cups Coffee-mate Natural Bliss, eggs, 1/4 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract and 1/2 teaspoon salt in large bowl.
- Pour cream mixture over biscuit mixture; let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, butter and remaining 1/4 cup Natural Bliss in a small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Remove from heat; add white chocolate and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Whisk until chocolate melts.
- Serve sauce over warm bread pudding.