Welcome to Weekly Open Thread, where this week we look back at the 10 most popular posts on the Bites blog over the past year. I'm not sure what this list says about us, Bites Nation. People clearly care about good bourbon, Brazilian steakhouse fare and the fascination of The Catbird Seat. And Jeni's ice cream and food truck battles.
And restaurants with naughty names.
Take a look at the list, and share your thoughts with Bites. Or ignore the list and share your thoughts with Bites. This is the place to sound off about the year that's ending, the year to come, your favorite recent eats or whatever's tickling your palate and brain today.
Without further ado, the Top 10 most clicked-upon Bites posts of the year:
10. Prince's Chicken and Rooster's Steaks: Man v. Food Nation's Nashville Episode Airs Wednesday
9. Goldberg Brothers To Launch The Catbird Seat, a New Restaurant Above Patterson House
8. Ifuku on Charlotte: Get Your Mind Out of the Gutter ... If You Can
7. Battle of the Food Trucks at Greer Stadium Oct. 2
6. Whiskey Wednesday: It's Pappy Week!
5. Bombasha Brazilian Steakhouse Opens in Trace Space
4. Chuy's Bringing Its Tex-Mex Party to Midtown
3. Jeni's Ice Cream to Open June 24 in East Nashville; Free Scoops the Night Before
2. Rodizio Brazilian Steakhouse to Heat Up Hillsboro Village
1. Dick's Last Resort to Open in Nashville in May