So much happening this weekend, but you may have to spend an evening unpacking the sweaters and breaking out the row covers for the garden -- the frost is headed for the proverbial pumpkin.
* Music in the Vines. Wrap up and bring a picnic tonight for jazz from Reed Pittman, Arrington Vineyards, 6211 Patton Road, Arrington. 395-0102. Arrington was pouring its wares at Oktoberfest last weekend -- the raspberry dessert wine is a natural for a flourless chocolate torte. Just sayin.
* Music and Molasses Festival, Tennessee Agricultural Museum, Saturday and Sunday. Watch molasses made, buy homemade cakes and pies, take a trail hike, get the kids a pony ride and more. Admission just $5, with children under 4 free. 440 Hogan Road.
* Festively Local is a three-day music, food and art festival featuring sustainable eating and local music sponsored in part by the Nashville Scene and Yazoo in the lovely south central town of Pulaski today through Sunday. Camp or stay in a hotel and plan on groovin', all to benefit Food Security artners of Middle Tennessee, Youth Speaks and Oasis Center. Get more information and tickets at the website.
* Cabana restaurant offers a heads-up on Twitter that it will offer a Twitter special this weekend. Follow their tweets to get the special code.
* Attention downtown workers: Rocketown will have free burritos next Tuesday (10/20) at 1:30, but get there early to get a spot in line. NBC will be filming for Sunday Night Football, so be prepared to mug for the camera. Rocketown is located at 401 6th Avenue South.
* Wednesdays in October are Coffee for the Cure Day
at Dunkin' Donuts. Buy a coffee (including iced coffee and espresso) and 10 percent of the price goes to the T.J. Martell Foundation to help find a cure for cancer.